Everton4TehLulz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everton4TehLulz
Everton4TehLulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everton v Chelsea | Carling cup 4th round | Wednesday 8pm

+6
Dixie_1878
Potrik
Heiting!
bluebru
graeme
Gwladiator
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

Debating whether to go to this or not. Fancy getting in that standing section the lad on Kipper organises. Anyone been in there before?

As for the game, same team as at Fulham but Coleman and Bilya in for Neville and Osman. Play Bily behind Velios. Won't happen though, Moyes will play the same team that finished the Fulham game imo.

graeme

Just for 1 game I would love to see Bily start behind the striker, just fuckin once, hate the way Moyes is so stubborn

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

Agree. We may aswell sell him back to Russia in the summer, I don't want to see him go but he's obviously never going to get a proper chance and he's wasted sitting on our bench every week.

bluebru

i hope billy goes back to russia in january, the lad is fucking dogshit and the sooner we get rid of him the better.
also, fuck knows where this idea that hell be good behind the striker has come from, he hasnt shown anything for me that hell be good anywhere, apart from having a decent shot on him.

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

On my way to Goodison now, anyone know what time the Bullens road box office shuts? Got to pick my tickets up.

Heiting!

Fucks sake Kipper down.

Potrik

Potrik

Everton v Chelsea | Carling cup 4th round | Wednesday 8pm 370867696

Dixie_1878

Dixie_1878

Heiting! wrote:Fucks sake Kipper down.

What's new

Dixie_1878

Dixie_1878

Anyone listening to this on city?
The woman's doin me fuckin head in screamin

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

Gutted. Just got out the ground. Should've fucking won that. Mucha needs fucking off asap, Baines' penalty was just awful, bringing Straqualursi on instead of Vellios was fucking ridiculous and Drenthe shouldn't have been sent off. Fucking jammy rentboy cunts.

bluebru

billy was a massive pile of wank, as usual, the sooner he fucks off the better.
saha was a lazy french cunt.
baines pen was shite, which infuriated me even more because i had a 5er on baines to score anytime at 7-1 Everton v Chelsea | Carling cup 4th round | Wednesday 8pm 370867696
and as for mucha, dont get me started on that utter cunt. he was at fault for both goals, first one was one of the biggest howlers ive seen at goodison in a long time, and the second one he shouldnt have spilled it straight at sturridge, the fucking dickhead.
i normally have a pretty balanced view when it comes to everton, but tonight has fucking infuriated me big time, probably due to the fact i sacked off the chance to work tonight and earn some decent money, when money isnt exactly easy to come by as a student, and the fact i spent 20 quid of my hard to come by pounds on that pile of absolute garbage.
admittedly, had mucha not let the 1st one in it would have been a totally different story, same as if baines had put away that pen, but as they say, if my auntie had a knob shed be my uncle.
on the plus side though, drenthe was fucking boss imo, and fellaini had a quality game too i thought, as did rodwell before he got mysteriously dragged off.
oh aswell, while im on a rant, why the fuck did moyes leave it so late to make a change, especially with them having 10 men, fresh legs earlier was exactly what we needed!
and why bring denis on and not fucking velios, the daft scottish bellend.

hibboscoresweriot

Fellaini was great tonight, looked like he was showcasing his talents in front of Villas Boas for a move in January. I was right behind the goal for Chelsea's first goal, that mistake by Mucha was horrific, why did Moyes drop Howard when this was our best chance of silverware for fuck sake.

hibboscoresweriot

Also, lee mason is a bellend

Flashmob-Iggy

Flashmob-Iggy

bluebru wrote:billy was a massive pile of wank, as usual, the sooner he fucks off the better.
baines pen was shite, which infuriated me even more because i had a 5er on baines to score anytime at 7-1 Everton v Chelsea | Carling cup 4th round | Wednesday 8pm 370867696
and as for mucha, dont get me started on that utter cunt. he was at fault for both goals, first one was one of the biggest howlers ive seen at goodison in a long time, and the second one he shouldnt have spilled it straight at sturridge, the fucking dickhead.
i normally have a pretty balanced view when it comes to everton, but tonight has fucking infuriated me big time, probably due to the fact i sacked off the chance to work tonight and earn some decent money, when money isnt exactly easy to come by as a student, and the fact i spent 20 quid of my hard to come by pounds on that pile of absolute garbage.
admittedly, had mucha not let the 1st one in it would have been a totally different story, same as if baines had put away that pen, but as they say, if my auntie had a knob shed be my uncle.
on the plus side though, drenthe was fucking boss imo, and fellaini had a quality game too i thought, as did rodwell before he got mysteriously dragged off.
oh aswell, while im on a rant, why the fuck did moyes leave it so late to make a change, especially with them having 10 men, fresh legs earlier was exactly what we needed!
i only listened to it but by the sound of it bily was one of our best players, especially 2nd half

The_Toffster

bluebru wrote:billy was a massive pile of wank, as usual, the sooner he fucks off the better.

so 20 notes matters to you, but you got enough for a fiver on baines to score? you scruffy student hippy cunt.

bnz

bnz

Bilya had a decent game. Some really nice crisp crosses, some great passing, great movement and even got really stuck in. His best game in a blue shirt for a long long time. That game was frustrating as fuck though, should have went on to win it but FML

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]