Everton4TehLulz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everton4TehLulz
Everton4TehLulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The walking dead

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The walking dead Empty The walking dead Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:31 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

3rd series has been commissioned, really hope they don't keep making it just for the sake of it, forcing storylines from the writers.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2011/10/amc-renews-the-walking-dead.php

2The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 am

Potrik

Potrik

Let's hope the quality lasts, it's probably my favourite show at the moment (alongside Big Bang Theory)

3The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

It was probably my favourite current show until I started on American Horror Story which is fucking brilliant so far, only three episodes up to now though so that could change.

Also just watched Game of Thrones which was excellent, can't wait for a new series of that.

Honourable mention also for Generation Kill, can't believe I missed that first time round, fucking quality. Like a modern Band of Brothers!

4The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

Seen an ad for that American horror story yesterday, looked pretty good. Might download the first 3 episodes later.

5The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:33 am

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

The walking dead 1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it

6The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 am

Potrik

Potrik

I'm just downloading the first 3 eps of American Horror Story as well, looks prety good

7The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:56 am

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

think ep4 should be available today.

8The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:10 am

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

thought the latest episode of both walking dead and american horror story were a bit poor. hopefully they'll both pick up the pace. on a plus, the new series of the office has been excellent so far, i'm loving james spader as robert california.

9The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

Is the US Office decent? I've always just presumed it'd be shit. How many series has their been? Keep forgetting to download that American horror story aswell.

10The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:13 am

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

I love it, its up to series 8 now. steve carrell was the manager until the end of series 7, he's sort of been replaced now by james spader. if you like american shows like curb your enthusiasm, seinfeld, 2 and a half men etc you should like it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum