Everton4TehLulz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This forum

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:43 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
Hehe. I'll leave it as this for now.

52This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:07 am

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo
good lad, and get on with recruiting!

53This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:51 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
How can I recruit? I'm banned from everywhere but LASH, and that's pretty much the same as here This forum - Page 3 277638789

54This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:46 am

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo
haha fair enough! why are you banned? can't you sneak back on?

55This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:29 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
Got bored, trolled, got banned This forum - Page 3 277638789 I'll make a new account next time I fire my VPN up.

56This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:12 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
Anyone fancy making a Twitter account for the forum? @Everton4TehLulz. Just to plug the forum to Blues on Twitter? I would but I already run two and it's a ballache.



Last edited by GigaPuddi on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

57This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
Also, just added the Occupy the internet script. Can you see it? Very Happy

58This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Kenny111

Kenny111
Thought you'd sold out to advertising first This forum - Page 3 277638789

59This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
NEVAR!


We need a new thing to get people on here. Pete Price night tomorrow maybe?

60This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 am

Heiting!


Dead this.

61This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:53 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
Spread the link for us lids. See if we can get any level of decent, regular activity

62This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:10 am

Jonny

Jonny
Posted it on Twitter there for ya.

Please Note.. if my sister joins she will be instantly banned. fucking sick of kippers and LCAB chatting her up on Twitter.

63This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:15 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
This forum - Page 3 277638789

That LCAB is one utter bollock bag. He's not right in the head.

64This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 am

bluebru


whos lcab?

65This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 am

Jonny

Jonny
Gwladiator wrote:This forum - Page 3 277638789

That LCAB is one utter bollock bag. He's not right in the head.

He even Tweets her in riddles ffs. In saying that, if he really is ITK we could do with getting him in here.

66This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:20 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
bluebru wrote:whos lcab?

Some flump off GOT. Meant to be ITK.

67This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:21 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin
Jonny wrote:
Gwladiator wrote:This forum - Page 3 277638789

That LCAB is one utter bollock bag. He's not right in the head.

He even Tweets her in riddles ffs. In saying that, if he really is ITK we could do with getting him in here.

I'd rather just get Sheedy back on here. He's a top poster. Anyone know him anywhere else other than kipper?

68This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 am

Jester

Jester
What's he doing now, he thinks he's some sort of messiah, loves himself.

69This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:23 am

Jonny

Jonny
Gwladiator wrote:

I'd rather just get Sheedy back on here. He's a top poster. Anyone know him anywhere else other than kipper?

Was he banned from kipper? he hasn't been around there in a bit, i know he was getting fed up of people doubting his sources. cant say i know him outside of kipper. he seems a sound lad like.

70This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 am

Jester

Jester
Jonny wrote:

Was he banned from kipper? he hasn't been around there in a bit, i know he was getting fed up of people doubting his sources. cant say i know him outside of kipper. he seems a sound lad like.

He was on today, gave a bit of info about the Naismith signing being close.

71This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:26 am

Jonny

Jonny
Jester wrote:

He was on today, gave a bit of info about the Naismith signing being close.

Really?

72This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 am

Jester

Jester
Aye

73This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:32 am

Reggen Guy

Reggen Guy
Jester wrote:Aye

What did he say about Naismith mate? Was told talks started with his agent as early as 2 months ago but was kept on the back burner until Rangers' position came clear? Also been told he's due to hold talks with Moyes this weekend.

74This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 am

IRISHBLUE


He said our first wages offer for Naismith had been dismissed out of hand (surprise, fucking surprise) but that further talks had happened today.

I dont know much about Naismith myself. Is he all that and is he worth the risk, after his injury especially with us having financial Aids.
We dont need a dead albatross around our necks for 4 years. Took us long enough to get rid of Van Der Meyde and the rest of the plebs leeching onto our wages over the past decade.

75This forum - Page 3 Empty Re: This forum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:51 am

Reggen Guy

Reggen Guy
IRISHBLUE wrote:He said our first wages offer for Naismith had been dismissed out of hand (surprise, fucking surprise) but that further talks had happened today.

I dont know much about Naismith myself. Is he all that and is he worth the risk, after his injury especially with us having financial Aids.
We dont need a dead albatross around our necks for 4 years. Took us long enough to get rid of Van Der Meyde and the rest of the plebs leeching onto our wages over the past decade.

Well I'm a Celtic fan as well so I've seen a fair bit of him in Old Firms and other games, he's obviously always stood out alongside Jelavic, and even he said himself that Naismith is the best strike partner he's ever played with.

If we paid a fee out for him, I'd be sceptical. For a free transfer, I'd take that deal all day long. If he performs, happy days. If he doesn't, we sell him on and get a good wedge for him. Win-win.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum