Everton4TehLulz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everton4TehLulz
Everton4TehLulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 'Comments that do not require their own thread' Thread

+3
Mick Blue
Gwladiator
Flashmob-Iggy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flashmob-Iggy

Flashmob-Iggy

May as well make this thread while the forum is dead atm and its also an excuse to just say to everyone to post more because doms fuckin cryin on kipper. Nice one Wink

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

I'll allow this thread until the traffic picks up, after that it's dying like bagfuls of Chinese babies.

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

Trolling Stone/Pjar tunes on Kipper just gets easier every post. He's one huge bender.

Mick Blue

Mick Blue

What's happening bitches, Kipper seems to be dying on it's arse these days, the EO is one depressing place.

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

Let it die, we'll steal all their decent posters Very Happy

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

My prick of a washing machine just spewed it's guts all over my kitchen floor and is now half full of water with no way of getting the water out. Got about 6 tons worth of jeans stuck in there The 'Comments that do not require their own thread' Thread 370867696

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

i lost my fucking wallet this morning on dale street. only found out after i went to get money to pay the barber. cunt.

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

The 'Comments that do not require their own thread' Thread 277638789 How did you pay him?

Just belled a plumber, coming out tomorrow afternoon, said it sounds like a blockage and should only be £30.

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

The 'Comments that do not require their own thread' Thread 277638789 I didn't! I go there all the time though, I'll just pass it in this week. Pissed off though, lost 40 quid and had to cancel my credit and debit cards.

Jonny

Jonny

Pay day tomorrow. I'm gonna be in some state tomorrow night Very Happy

Jonny

Jonny

Gwladiator wrote:I'll allow this thread until the traffic picks up, after that it's dying like bagfuls of Chinese babies.

The 'Comments that do not require their own thread' Thread 223474013

bluebru

cunty mc cuntington

IRISHBLUE

Doc is in bits. He's started his own forum. I may join cos I feel sad for him

http://w11.zetaboards.com/AandE/index/

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

Ahahahaha. Fucking hell. His life is over.

Jonny

Jonny

Jesus wept

bluebru

going off my computer for a bit now, keep getting distracted from total recall on itv2.
in a bit lids.

Jonny

Jonny

Mark Lawrenson during the Germany v Italy game "Germany need to step on the gas"..

from Sikipedia. Surely he didnt?

bluebru

two comedians on russell howards good news now are the two most painfully unfunny cunts ive ever seen.
peacock and gamble or something theyre called.
they must have put in a laughter track after filming, there is no way in the world anyone could find them funny, guaranteed they died on their arse.
pissing me off now, im gunna make an angry thread.

Jonny

Jonny

Where is everyone? >:(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum