Everton4TehLulz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everton4TehLulz
Everton4TehLulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wiliam hill roulette

+2
Gwladiator
bluebru
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wiliam hill roulette Empty wiliam hill roulette Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:25 pm

bluebru

my mate told me about how hed just won 40 quid doing this thing the other day on william hill 10p roulette, whereby you put like 10 or 20p on red/black (obviously i picked black) and then if you lose, then next time round you put on double your initial bet, and so you always end up winning if you keep on with this strategy.
he also said hed lost 0 quid overall over summer doing it, but still...
anyway, i did this for about an hour and a half last night and after putting 20 quid in was up to about 53 pound something, and had said id stop once i got to 55.
had to keep doubling my bets from 20p starting, ended up putting down something like 20 odd cos i kept losing, lost all my 55 quid :@
could have carried on and put more on to keep trying to cover it sort of thing, but i shit out at about 8 reds in a row, which was when i was out of money in my account anyway to cover it.
thank fuck i never put more in cos after this there were another 5 reds/0s in a row, wtf are the chances of getting 13 reds in a row, its fucking ridiculous!

2wiliam hill roulette Empty Re: wiliam hill roulette Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

So you picked 8 blacks in a row? wiliam hill roulette 277638789

It's a good strategy tbf, i'll try that.

Last edited by Dom on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

3wiliam hill roulette Empty Re: wiliam hill roulette Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 am

Potrik

Potrik

I've heard of this before, can't remember the tech term for it. Sounds like a winner when you think about it but'll you'll always end up losing as you don't have limitless funds

4wiliam hill roulette Empty Re: wiliam hill roulette Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:44 am

Cal

Those machines are for mugs. I'm starting work in a bookies next week part time, can't wait to see some peoples faces when they've lost shitloads on them. MUGS.

5wiliam hill roulette Empty Re: wiliam hill roulette Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:21 am

Mick Blue

Mick Blue

I got a job for Hills years ago(lasted 2 weeks) but they made a massive percentage of their profits through the FOTB's, Cal willprobably know more? Quick way to the poor house IMO though.

Last edited by Mick Blue on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

6wiliam hill roulette Empty Re: wiliam hill roulette Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 am

bluebru

Dom wrote:So you picked 8 blacks in a row? wiliam hill roulette 277638789

It's a good strategy tbf, i'll try that.
haha yeah i just stuck to black everytime, cos i knew that if i decided to change every go then it would leave me regretting not picking the winning one if you get me, whereas this way i just pick my colour and stick to it lol.

7wiliam hill roulette Empty Re: wiliam hill roulette Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 am

Kenny111

Kenny111

"You cannot beat a roulette table unless you steal money from it."

~ Albert Einstien

Your friend is lying. This never works as if you want to win a decent amount of money then you'll always come up against a run of red/blacks and lose it.

Also to answer your question, over 4000/1.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum