Everton4TehLulz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Everton4TehLulz
Everton4TehLulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movies to watch thread.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Movies to watch thread. Empty Movies to watch thread. Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:23 am

Jester

Jester

Got that Lake Mungo here, any good? worth a watch?

2Movies to watch thread. Empty Re: Movies to watch thread. Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:56 am

Potrik

Potrik

Not a fan of the 'lost footage' films.

Thought both the Paranormal Activity films were shite and stuff like Blair Witch is boring as well.

Someone on Kipper liked it though.

3Movies to watch thread. Empty Re: Movies to watch thread. Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:58 am

Gwladiator

Gwladiator
Admin

What was that 'lost footage' film about the end of the world? It was a big robot or something? Was it Cloverfield? I liked that.

4Movies to watch thread. Empty Re: Movies to watch thread. Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 am

Potrik

Potrik

Dom wrote:What was that 'lost footage' film about the end of the world? It was a big robot or something? Was it Cloverfield? I liked that.

Yeah it was - completely forgot about that as I really liked it.

5Movies to watch thread. Empty Re: Movies to watch thread. Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:09 am

Jester

Jester

Liked Cloverfield myself, they need to make a number two though to give us more understanding about what that thing was and why it was there.

I love lost footage type movies, loved both the recs.

6Movies to watch thread. Empty Re: Movies to watch thread. Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 am

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Just downloaded a blu ray rip of Super 8, haven't watched it yet but it looks decent. Also got Hangover 2 and Batman Year one to watch.

7Movies to watch thread. Empty Re: Movies to watch thread. Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:15 am

Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Well I'd advise to give Super 8 a miss, absolute boring shite.

8Movies to watch thread. Empty Re: Movies to watch thread. Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 am

Potrik

Potrik

An R5 of 30 Minutes Or Less has just appeared but it's got cam audio.

I'll wait.

Still got a film called Killshot to watch, it's got Mickey Rourke and JGL in. Probably shite but I love JGL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum